Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Moment of Thoughts

I'm thinking about you like birds think about flying; like people think about lying. 
I'm thinking about you like planes think about soaring; like clouds think about pouring. 
I'm thinking about you like lungs think about breath; like desperate people think about death. 

I'm thinking about dancing in the dark, I'm thinking about that look, I'm thinking about what you're doing to my world
I'm thinking about running away. 
I think you will change everything. I think I'm okay with that 

I     M     T     H     I     N     K     I     N     G     A     B     O     U     T     Y     O     U

The thing about thinking is that when you think too hard, you can't think anymore. 
Dwelling on thoughts will rot your soul. 

1 comment:

  1. I really loved two of these lines: "I think you will change everything. I think I'm okay with that." As well as "Dwelling on thoughts will rot your soul."
    Also I liked the format you made it into, added spark!

    ReplyDelete